Thursday, August 21, 2003

ring a-ling

I bought a new phone yesterday after work. My old one I've had since college and for the last 3 years it likes to make these quiet little chirping noises around 11.30 at night. Well, lately it's been chirping as normal as well as ringing a soft far away sounding ring. No one is calling, but it wakes me up anyway.

It's a corded phone with big numbers. It also has speakerphone and came with a headset. Even though the ringer is set to normal, it's a damn loud ring. Especially last night around 11p when Rob called.

Adobe GoLive is installed on my work computer. Don't really know why since I have never been asked to help out with website production. So the last few days when I have nothing else to do, or something I don't want to do, I open it and play around.

I've finally unraveled the secrets of frames. I would like to redo the website for our little craft guild/co-op as it looks like crap. Don't know if I should put frames on this site or not.

No comments: