Sunday, August 10, 2003

My name is Rette and I'm a bath and body-aholic

I spent $61 in Bath & Body Works this afternoon. I bought body wash, body spray and lotion in both gardina lily and red currant & thyme tea. My free products were night blooming jasmine body spray and lotion.

Wanna be my bestest friend in the whole wide world? Want me to give you a kidney if you need one? Buy me a gift certificate of $200 or more and I'll take a bullet for you. Give you my first born son. I will be your sweet-smelling whore. I will wear a French maid's uniform and feather dust your hard-on every morning. I will follow your dog around with a pooper-scooper. I'll move in with you and be a nanny for your kids. Need a root canal? I'll go to the dentist for you! I'll wear short short shorts and a white tee shirt without a bra and wash your car every day for the rest of the summer.

I don't feel that bad for spending so much. It's been a year since I've bought anything from there. I told myself no more until I used what I have. I've put a serious dent in the shower gels since I use those everyday. The same for the lotion, but not a much and the body sprays.... well... did I mention I only have 3 bottles of shower gel left and there's less than have of each left??

I'm not much on the food scents they have. Except the green apple and citrus & basil. But new this fall is a pumpkin cinnamon scent. It smells good enough to eat. Pour over a graham cracker crust, chill and serve with cool whip flavored condom.

Cotton blossom reminds me of Mississippi, green clover screams summer and moonlight path makes me cream my panties every time I smell it. Juniper breeze and raspberry they can discontinue anytime and bring back honeysuckle and either violet or tulip in their place.

Scents I would like to see them offer, lily of the valley, moonflower, and something like the clean linen candle from Yankee Candle.

I may not look like a million bucks, but damn it, I can smell at least like 700 grand.

No comments: