Sunday, September 22, 2002

There was a party last night at the apt across from mine at Lauren and Lauren's place. Those are their names, before them I had a Kristen and Kristen living in that same apt. Around 9p Lauren and her boyfriend knocked and said they were having a party, I was more than welcome to come and if things got to loud please let them know before calling the cops.

Around midnight things got very loud and I heard glass breaking. I was up chatting online and got up to peek through the door and saw the guy who knocked eariler pouring water on and around my door. I heard a girl say, 'Just leave' and things settled down to a normal party volume.

About an hour later things got a bit loud again, but didn't think anything of it, drunks get loud, and the host was keeping things under control. I was suprised by the civility of the party considering the median age was probably about 21 with some underage drinking. I was a bit worried since last summer parties upstairs ended with someone puking over the railing onto my door.

I did suddenly become very worried about my car and slipped on some sandals to go check on it. I didn't want anyone peeing on my car. When I stepped outside the ground was wet as well as my doorknob. A goodlooking guy with a cute accent appeared out of nowhere to explain that a beer had been dropped and things rinsed off. He asked if I was ok and if they were too loud and does he need to break things up. I told him things were fine and I just wanted to step outside for some fresh air and to see who all was here. I knew I didn't know anyone and picked my way through the people to peek at my car. The guy who knocked on my door was posted at the other end, I'm guessing to keep people from falling down the stairs into the parking lot. He also asked if things were too loud.

The foreign guy was right behind me when I turned around asking again if all was well. I couldn't help myself and cupped his smooth face in both my hands and said, 'you are so cute.' interuppeting him midsentence. He cupped my face the same way and said 'thank you'. I asked him where he was from, 'Albania'. He was wearing a black shirt that was unbuttoned to just above his breastbone. "oohh, got the chest thing going here.' I said and ran my fingers on his chest letting them slip down into his shirt, warm and smooth just like his face. I asked what he was majoring in but don't remember the answer since I blatenly was checking out his package. I almost squeezed his butt as I stepped around him, but didn't, instead i put my hand on his hip as I said good night. After getting back in, the more I thought about it, the hotter it made me.

I have no idea why I did that. I have no idea of his relationship to either Lauren but if he's the boyfriend to the other one, I hope my actions weren't taken seriously and no female is mad at me. I'm just a lonely horny 27 yr old, which to a bunch of 20-21 yr olds seems old old old. Did to me at that age anyway.

The party was pretty much over by 2.30a and shortly afterward I heard someone outside puking on the lawn.

No comments: