Friday, September 20, 2002

Ok, so Monday the deal on the car fell through. I was fustrated but not at all surprised and half expected it. So after a few days of searching I called the dealership and told them if they can manage to find me a 3.5SE for not any more than $1,000, I'd take it. They did and yesterday I took delivery of a mystic emerald 3.5SE V6 Altima.

So I get a call yesterday around 1p to say that my car is there and ready for me to pick up. I leave work about 45 minutes later and head to the bank, get the draft and head home. Mom is there and we go to the dealership. After signing a few papers I drove off in my very first new car. For all of my driving life I've never been behind the wheel of anything other than a 4 cyl, exept when me and Merrie came back from Memphis and I drove part of the way. So it did take some getting used to. I don't think I want to go back to 4 cyl.

For morning break Beth and Sue wanted to go out to see it, and a few other people had heard and wandered over. Several said it was a sharp looking car and a neat color. Some people would walk through and compliment me on it. It's got a cd player and the windows can be rolled up and down with the key. You can also roll down the windows with the remote unlock thingy. Volume controls are on the steering wheel and it also gives me the outside temp too.

Yeah, so I'm a happy camper now.

No comments: