Thursday, September 12, 2002

Beth and Sue were so excited to be taking me to the Kansas City Renn Fair this season. Yesterday Beth said, "I think I'm getting my cycles (period) because you know why..." "So you can tell the whole world," I interruped. Not a month goes by without her telling me she's got her period.

"No. Because me and Sue are going to Kansas Renn Fair and I won't have to deal with it by then."

Then today she was talking about it and I asked if they were going up again, or if this was their only trip. Sue said it was their only trip. Ah. After all this time telling me I'd be going with them, telling me the great time I'd have, they decide to plan a trip without me. That's fine if they change their mind about wanting to take me. But fucking tell me so I'm not keeping a weekend clear for a trip that will never happen.

That pissed me off.

No comments: