Tuesday, August 06, 2002

Yep, Kevin went on vacation and didn't tell me. Well, not really a vacation, just a leave to take care of stuff.

Over the weekend I bought some used cds. One of them was Suzanne Vega's 99.9F. That's a good cd. My favorites are "Blood Makes Noise," "99.9F" (the whole reason I bought the cd to begin with) "If You Were In My Movie" and "Fat Man & Dancing Girl"

Also bought the Godsmack cd with "VooDoo" on it, Suzanne Vega's Solitude Standing and the Last of the Mohicans Soundtrack. Almost bought a Rob Zombie cd at the same time I was bought a Vega cd. But considering I was dressed in a sorta bellydance costume since I had just got out of dance class, but figured the combonation of the dress and music choice would make the clerks head explode. Plus the used cd store only had new copies of the Zombie cd I wanted and there was only one song I was buying it for I decided to wait until I heard the whole cd.


No comments: