Wednesday, August 21, 2002

About 30 minutes after my last post a wrecker brings the car, Ray and a $110 bill. I was mad but under control. When we get in Ray asks if he can have some milk to settle his stomach. I said sure and put my checkbook back in my purse. When I turn around he's drinking from the carton. I scream at him 'what are you doing?' and bitch slapped him. He had no idea what he did and I screamed at him about drinking from the carton.

That's when I lost it. I started screaming, threw the keys at him and hit him once or twice more. Then I kicked off one of my sandles which hit the door, flew up in the air and landed on two of my Cow Parade figurines. That only made me scream and cry more. For the first time, he actually did something right: he didn't fucking argue with me or tell me I'm over-reacting. He's very lucky he didn't get arrested and have my car impounded.

Standing behind the couch crying and with a broke cow in my hands I told the back of his head, 'i just want you out of my life.'

He did feel bad for what happened, but at the time I didn't think he did. I'm just tired of him taking advantage of me. I want my money and I want my name off that car. Maybe then I'll be able to handle him comeing around every so often.

It was after 10.30p before I ate. Then I took Ray over to an almost empty apt where he's been living for a while, he got some clothes and money. In the car he gave me $140. The $40 was for the broke cows. They are about $15 each. He has to be out of that apt by the 31st. But can't move into the studio here until Sept 30th. He's asked me several times if he could move in here. Several times I've said no. But he's stayed the night here the last 2 nights and it looks like he'll be staying again tonight. Not exactly a habit I want him getting into. Already he's used the last clean towel I have and it took everything I have not to scream at him.

As long as he doesn't talk to me, I can forget that he's here.

No comments: