Sunday, August 18, 2002

Well, Kevin came over and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. He understood and was accepting or at least let me think he was.

~*~

Met up with Gary at the gallery. Jeff's show was wonderful. I fell in love with a sculpture that was mounted in the window. It was of a nude woman's torso with wings. The wings, although green painted metal, looked torn and ragged and there was some bits of gold mesh fabric pieces here and there and spanned at least 5 feet. Twelve hundred dollars. Well worth it, but can't afford it.

From there he followed me back to Edmond and we ate at Bennigans, rented Jackie Chan's Accidental Spy and watched it here. He needed to leave so he could check on his daughter. When he left his house he found her down the street with a small group of guys. I think he was worried that the group migrated back to his house. We kissed (and felt each other up) good night and after I walked him to his car, I said, "I'm not sure how you feel about me, but I'd like to see you more than once a month." He smiled slightly and looked down at his hands. He didn't say 'sure' but didn't say 'no thanks' either.

Well, he's had today to mull it over and I'm sure I'll get an email in the morning either saying 'fuck off' or 'how about next friday?'

No comments: