Tuesday, August 20, 2002

Who would like 'A Cup of Happiness'? I made it this evening.

~*~

Ok, for those of you who just tuned in, last summer, gee a year ago this month, I let Ray put a car he bought into my name. He's been pulled over (I think) twice before in it. He doesn't have a driver's liscense, but somehow he got off both times. Not tonight. I just got a call from him, he was pulled over somewhere on Hwy 3. I talked to the cop who said he blew past a stop sign and was going 73 in a 65. He asked me to come get the car. I have no idea where the hell he is and no one to go with me to get the car. So the cop called for the next available wrecker. In the background I'm hearing them argue about Ray driving it. Cop says no, Ray says, I'll be careful. Then Ray calls back saying it wasn't his fault.

Like I'm going to believe that.

So right now he's sitting somewhere on Hwy 3, with a cop behind him waiting for the wrecker. I told him to have the wrecker bring the car to me and I will get the key to it and it will stay parked until he finds someone else stupid enough to put their name on it.

"But I have to go to work tomorrow" he whined.

"Not my problem." I said.

A year ago, I wanted us to be at least friends. Now I just want him out of my life.

No comments: