Tuesday, August 06, 2002

In email I complimented Gary on his, um, endowment that I had the privilege of gathering tactile reconnaissance on. That night I made a noise of approval when I touched him to which he apologically responded, 'it's not all the way there.' And my next thought was, 'just exactly how much further can it go?', it seemed more than substansial through his jeans.

So in my email I said that I was half tempted to defrock him and see exactly what he had to offer. To which he responded:

"when it's all the way there - it doesn't lay over at all. Steel pipe, just like a 16 year old (only add 16 years experience)"

Of course I read this early in the day and the mental image it conjured up provided many hours of distraction since then and many more to cum I'm sure.

This will be interesting if I'm ever with him sexually. He was with his ex for 14 years before breaking up 2 years ago. Although I've never asked him about his relationships in those last two years (other than the attempted one night stand where he couldn't get it up), I'm guessing there weren't any based on conversations. At least nothing romantic, sexually I don't know. But I have the strong impression that she was his one and only. Never in a million years will I ever ask a guy (again anyway) how many women he's been with, so I'm guessing here.

Well, I'm off to fantasize about .... steel pipes....

No comments: