Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Went to therapy for the first time yesterday afternoon. I felt better after leaving. She said the first appt was more of an intake for her to find out what has been triggering my depression and other things that have been on my mind, what my goals for therapy were. She made me an appt for next Monday at the same time.

I didn't cry last night when I got home from work. The last few weeks I've been crying when I get home, crying on the drive home, crying when I get up in the morning, crying at work. But last night I felt ok. This morning I feel pretty good.

Got email from Rex last night. He thanked me for the letter, asked if I've been ok, and said 'I do love you, babe'. I haven't replied yet. Also said he'd email again when he got home from work, but never did. Didn't expect him too.

Because Dana is out of network with my insurance, I have a $500 deductable to meet first. So she's charging me on a sliding scale, $65/appt, until that deducaable is met. Which sorta sucks because I doubt if I can handle $65/ week for the next 7 or 8 weeks. And my company is changing insurance effective May 1.

No comments: