Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Therapy is going pretty good. I've been feeling a lot better lately. I think it's because I have someone to talk to. Someone who won't inturrupt me, offer unneeded advice, someone removed from the situation, someone who won't judge me. Someone who will just plain listen as I ramble, cry and vent. I feel safe there in what I say and that's something I've never had.

She's asks questions that make me think in a different direction, make me step outside this hell for a moment.

Over Easter weekend I did a lot of writing so I went to Kinkos and copied most of the weekend's entries. Mostly I wrote about how I see this depression, how it makes me feel, why I want out of it. She asked some of those questions on the second visit, all I could say was, 'i don't know,' or 'i'm not sure' and cry.

No comments: