Friday, July 18, 2003

Tuesday around lunch I called the shrink and asked for a refill on my zoloft. The receptionist took a message and said sure. Wednesday after work I stopped by the pharmacy thinking Tuesday noon through Wednesday at 5 is enough time to call in a refill. Wrong. I called when I got home and left a message. The receptionist called back Thursday morning asking me to return her call. Well, I didn't get the message until I got home and the office was closed. Called and left another message.

This morning I called the pharmacy, still no meds. I called the shrinks office and was immeadiatly put to voicemail. I left a message. At lunch I went to the office, the door was locked but some woman let me in. She said she'd take a message and page the shrink right away. At 5 I called the pharmacy again and still no meds. I have one pill left for tomorrow morning. I guess I could split it and take half tomorrow and the other half Sunday. And hope like hell I get a refill Monday.

I have therapy Monday, I guess I could just take the afternoon off and park myself in the shrink's waiting room until I get my meds.

Three and a half days should be plenty notice. How fucking long does it take to call it in?

No comments: