Monday, June 16, 2003

I've posted a pic of my nose. The notify list will get first peeks at it.

Well, mom was in shock at first about my nose, after she noticed it that is. I had to point it out to her. Dad noticed it right off and likes it. Says it's dainty and almost too small to see. Finally as I was leaving Sunday she admitted that it was cute.

At work it's been the guys that comment on it when they notice it. The women either haven't noticed it or haven't said anything if they do. It's weird, guys won't notice a new hair style, but pierce your nose and they sure will notice that.

It took Beth a while to notice it. We were both kinda sleepy this morning so for morning break we walked around the building, 2 1/2 laps later she interrupts herself to say something about it. Then when we go in she points it out to Sue.

Friday I was asked out by the maintaiance/cleaning guy. A married 50ish, black married guy with rotting teeth. Oh, did I mention he's married. How is it I attract guys that can't stay faithful? I don't go looking for them. They just seem to find me. I didn't know he was married until Beth told me when i told her he asked me out. So when I see him next I'll use that as my reason I can't go out.

No comments: