Thursday, June 12, 2003

I checked out 23rd Street Piercing and it's a cool place, state licensed and everything. So I'll get my nose done either Friday night after work or Saturday before I go home for Father's day and see my dad. "Happy Father's Day, Daddy!, I got my nose pierced for you!" Mom, of course, will have kittens and snort and huff for a few minutes. My brother will just look at it and ask when I'm getting a tattoo.

Right now I'm not sure if I want a tiny gold stud or one with a tiny emerald stone in it. I'm excited about getting it done and right now am debating on skipping the gym and going tonight or waiting until tomorrow since I'm going to a coffeehouse Friday night that's right across the street from the piercing place.

The chick behind the counter was cool and answered all my questions. She had a lot of tattoos and ear plugs that I could fit my thumb through.

No comments: