Tuesday, March 18, 2003

I've learned how to do camels in my Tuesday dance class. Camels are those belly ripples bellydancers do. Right now I can only make mine go from top to bottom. I can do them in place and sorta walk frontward and backwards with them. I tried to do them going sideways, but ended up looking like a limping flamingo during a mating dance. I haven't told anyone else that I'm taking lessons from a different instructor. My camels, though looking better, are a bit lopsided and I lean a bit when I do them, resulting in a pulled muscle in my back that takes me about a week to recover from, then I'm back to pulling it again.

Raquel tells me that I'm improving and lets me know when I've done a move right as I'm dancing. Something Delphi never really does. I need those postive words. Delphi will tell us as a group that we're doing good, but until we all are doing good she doesn't have much to say to us individually.

~*~

Leave the Dixie Chicks chick alone. If she's ashamed of being from the same state as the pussy prez, then i'm ashamed to be from a state that borders his. I'm not for this war nor I'm not supportive of our uneloquent prez. I do support our troops and wish them all a safe and quick return home.

No comments: