Saturday, March 08, 2003

It's at least 70 wonderful, beautiful springlike degrees out there. I'm inside on a pee and online comic break before I head back out. I'm sitting out there reading The Partner by Grisham. Rex lent it to me. He likes Grisham's books, says he 'feels our pain in being a lawyer'.

Tomorrow I think it'll be in the 40s, but right now I have the windows open getting fresh air in here and am wearing shorts.

Did laundry this morning too. Usually Saturday mornings are pretty busy at the laundry room, but I guess today's beauiful weather has people in the park instead of hauling laundry around. No one was in there and I had all the washers and dryers to myself mah-ha-ha-ha!It's amazing that almost 6 loads of laundry can be condensed into 4 when there's a shortage of detergent. Put in 2 dryer sheets with my towels. mmm, soft, fluffy and waterfall fresh!

No comments: