Thursday, November 21, 2002

Well, I was supposed to have my biopsy Tuesday but when I check in, she says Dr. D just scrubbed in for delivery and did I want to be rescheduled.

In a voice a bit louder than necessary, I told her that this would be my third rescheduleing this month for the procedure and that I wanted to be seen this week. She takes a long hard look at the schedule and says Dr. D should not be having any deliveries on Friday. Yeah, right. Of course the last time it was my decision to move back the appt a week, but she didn't need to know that. I just want this damn thing over with.

~*~

A guy I'm not really attracted to and reguard as a friend emailed me this afternoon asking if I found him physically attractive. Well, let's see, he's built like my brother, looks like him a bit, and has the same first name as my dad. It's a bit incestous. I find him as physically attractive as a bowl of overcooked brussel sprouts with a big dollup of rancid mayo on the top.

Now, how do I polietly tell him this?

No comments: