Friday, November 08, 2002

I want a dot.com. I've only thought of a few cool names but they seem to be taken. Bummer. Don't think I can afford one right now.

I think when my parents ask me, I'll ask for a tv for Christmas. Seventeen or 19", a bit bigger than my current 13" tv which is on the blink right now.

Had planned on going to see Rex tomorrow since it's his 40th birthday tomorrow. I planned on going up around noon, after his son's morning football game. But Rex just called and said his son has a game at 10a and 2p. Then when he comes home, he'll have at least one, if not all of his kids with him and possibly his parents and a sister or two. That was too much for me to handle and so I told him I'd see him later. He knows I'm not ready to meet his kids so he didn't pressure me or give me a hard time about it.

He goes out to Los Angles Tuesday for a business deal. He's selling air time on his tv station to some guy and goes out there to finalize the contract, etc. He flies home Thursday night, landing around 10p. I told him he's welcome to stay that night with me since it's just over a 2 hour drive from the airport to his house.

My biopsy was rescheduled for Nov 12, but I called and had it rescheduled, yet again, since I'd be in the middle of my period then. So I go back Nov 19th now.

No comments: