Sunday, April 28, 2002

Went to dance today and we added a bit to our routine.

After class we went to eat at this place called California Cafe on 23rd across the street from Shephard Mall. Me and Beth ordered salt and peppered quail. I at at least 3 quail. They were little and split down the middle. Took me about 2 halves before I figured out how to eat them efficently. Yummy! Yummy

Delphi ordered half a roasted duck and Sue some sort of roll and dumplings. We all ate on each other's dish. All in all, we did about $40 damage to some seriously good food.

Has one of the biggest menus I've seen for an Asian resturant. The only problem was the waitress would stand right next to me and lean across my plate with her arm in my face when she refilled everyone's water/tea. Finally I snapped my jaws at her elbow and I think she got the hint and didn't do that again. If she had, I would have used her white long sleeve to wipe my mouth on.

No comments: