Sunday, October 28, 2001

Ray bitches about how hot (or cold) my place is. Bitches because I won't let him chat (yahoo crashes my computer). Bitches when my computer crashes when he does chat on yahoo. Bitches about how I don't have much to eat but leftovers. Bitches when I ask him what his problem is. Bitches about how I don't have any bread to eat with the leftovers. Bitches because I won't let him turn channels until I've seen the weather. Bitches when I won't have sex with him. Bitches that 'because you're not my boyfriend' is not a valid reason. Bitches when I tell him to shut up or leave. Bitches when I'm on the phone with my dad and he can't call his friend who is expecting his call. Bitches when I tell him to go to his house and call. Bitches that his roommate has a girl over there. Bitches when I explode and tell him to shut up. Doesn't bitch when I open the door and hold out his coat and glare at him.

Only then does he sit down and shut up.

No comments: