Monday, October 08, 2001

The boobs are gone, but it was fun while it lasted.

I bought a tank of gas at $1.09 a gallon. A full tank for $12.49. When was the last time that happened? oh, about 2 years ago.

This evenings weather is cool but nice. A good deep fall cool, but a bit windy for my taste. I can probably get a few more blooms out of my moonflower before the cold takes it. The 4 o'clocks are still putting out a blossom or two a night. Bless their little hearts, they bloomed with all they had over the summer and each bloom was loved in life and morned in death. Hundreds of blooms a week and all yellow.

Supposed to rain tomorrow.

Bought a little portable cd player for my desk at work. I've been so damn tired of listening to the radio. So today I had 3 cd's to listen to. Tomorrow I'll bring more. Need to buy some more blank cd's so I can make different best of cd's for work. Made the day go faster, that's for damn sure. As much as I like to listen to Rick and Brad, it gets old after a while. And Jack and Ron? Well, that's solid talk and commercials with 2 songs an hour until 10a. No thanks.

No comments: