Wednesday, October 22, 2003

I need to hot tub

Catalog is going pretty good. All that's left on my end is indexing, which I started this afternoon. Should be able to finish up tomorrow on it. I'm cleaning up the index. The previous format sucked. It looked messy and was hard to read. I wanted to do this format from the beginning, but my supervisor at the time said 'no, this is how management wants it.' I didn't bother to ask managment their opinion this time. I've found that if you give the higher-ups a choice, they'll go with the stupid most illogical one everytime.

My Zoloft was bumped up to 200mg the week before last. Don't know if it's doing any good since the side effects that went away are now back. Not as bad or as often, except not being able to sleep.

Have posted some dreams in my dream journal.

Bought a tarot deck, Tarot of the Old Path. Also bought a book called How to be Your Own Herbal Pharmacist. I can't wait to have a house and a little spot for an herb garden.

No comments: