Saturday, October 04, 2003

dream journal

I started a dream journal on livejournal. Feel free to check it out if you so desire. Feel free to analize my dreams too. Adventures of a Wandering Mind.

Not much really has been going on. The weather is cool and very fall like. Or as fall as it gets around here. Leaves don't really change here. There's about a 2 week period where the leaves go from dark green to dead. Already some of the oak trees around here have dried up brown leaves on the branches. A few weeks ago some of the cherry trees in the apt complex dropped their fruit and re-bloomed nice and pink.

Went to the gyno again last week. I told her about being on zoloft and going to a therapist for depression. She suggested that I talk to the shrink about adding wellbutrin in addition to the zoloft. She said it will help me get to where I need to be without the serious drowsiness zoloft gives me.

No comments: