Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Happy New Year

I'm still here. Been busy. Holidays, work, stomach flu, work and my new guy.

That pretty much sums it up for me this last month.

This month I'm going to do some serious cleaning around here. I told myself and Scott no more sex until I get my apt clean. Scott immeadiatly offered his help. "Sheesh, it's gonna be awhile before I have sex again." he said. That right there tells you two things: My apt is very messy and I'm slow about cleaning it.

I worked this past Saturday helping with inventory. Since work doesn't like paying for overtime I'll be able to get most if not all of Friday off. Scott is off as well. I think I'll have him follow me down when I take my car in to be serviced and then we'll go somewhere and get some Rubbermaid bins for me to put some stuff into and take my other unwanted stuff somewhere and donate it.

I've got fabric strung from one end of this place to the other. It's pretty common for me to be looking for one thing and come across a fat quarter or two that I bought and forgot about. Since space around here is tight, I'm going to get several of the shallow bins that can go under the bed. Also store some books in there as well since what little shelf space I have in the linen closet is stuffed with books.

No comments: