Thursday, February 27, 2003

After 6 weeks or so of battleing what my dad thinks is viral pnemonia (never went to the dr) the coughing is not as frequent and no longer painful. My nose still runs a bit but it's nice to take a deep breath without congestion or coughing cutting it short. My ears have been clogged for the last 3 weeks and since Tuesday they have been beginning to open and drain. Sometimes the popping is painful, espcially if I yawn and it feels weird to hear again. My energy is coming back thanks to the red meat I've been eating a lot of lately and I'm feeling human again.

It snowed Sunday morning and finally melted off today. Something I thought was pretty cool considering the temp hasn't been above freezing since Saturday and the wind has been very light or non-exhistant. More stuff expected by noon tomorrow. Not sure what or how much, I've been getting conflicting reports from the tv. Not unusal but it seems to be worse than normal. Depending on the weather Rex may be coming down Friday.

We had planned on going to Ponca City this weekend and visiting the Marland House. But they have had at least 17 inches of snow and we decided to go another weekend. He got 8 inches up at his house and his kids were out of school Monday and Tuesday.

Rex goes to his shrink every few months to go over how he's doing and if he needs an increase/decrease in his anti-depressants. Well, his appointment was today and his ex-wife had wrote a letter to the dr saying Rex was a narcassistic sex-addict. He asked me if this was true. He's the furthest thing from narcassistic you can get. He enjoys pleasing people and giving. The other day someone was in line behind him at the quick-stop with a coke and on impluse he bought it for them. He had no idea who they were, just something nice he felt like doing.

And as for being a sex addict... well, if he is then I'm more than happy being his enabler and have no plans on arranging an intervention or helping him help himself.

No comments: