Thursday, October 10, 2002

Anyone ever hear of cold eeze? The box says it shortens the length of a cold so I bought a box. I'm going on a road trip with Rex this weekend and I don't want to be sick. I'm sick of being sick.

I was doing better yesterday and after moving around this morning I figured I was getting over it. Then at work my nose started running despite the decongestiants and my right eye was watering really bad. I filled out a sheet for half a day off and told my boss I was leaving at noon after I got some things done. By 10.30 I was spending more time wiping my eye and blowing my nose than I was working so I left.

Came home and steamed up the bathroom and then took a bubble bath. Made a tissue and medicine run, picked up Monsters, Inc while I was out and tried to get my car tagged, but couldn't since I didn't have the purchase agreement. I called the tag agency before I left the house asking what I'd be needed and she said to bring everything that the dealership or bank mailed me. So I did, but the purchase agreement wasn't in there. Wonderful. Thankfully I have a copy they gave me when I picked up the car so I'll use that.

I'm thinking about getting either a vanity plate or a speciality plate that supports breast cancer or wildlife conservation. Haven't decided yet.

The cold eeze things taste terrible.

No comments: