Saturday, July 27, 2002

Saw a bumpersticker that said, "Jesus is coming!"

Nice to know someone will be tonight, I thought. And the bible says masterbation is a sin.

'Love yourself,' isn't that a commandment. 'Love thy neighbor as thyself.' Wow, bible condoned mutual masterbation.

~*~

I was at work Friday when my spacebar suddenly broke. It wasn't completly broke, just the left side, which if I was just typing, wouldn't have bothered me. But since I use the left end of the spacebar to pan, zoom in, zoom out, deselect, add to selection, etc in Photoshop and Illustrator, I needed a new keyboard. So I immeadiatly send off an icq to techrequestinganewkeyboardsincetheoneIwasusinghadabrokespacebar.

~*~

Bought the latest issue of Sage Woman, the whole issue is about sexuality.

No comments: