Wednesday, June 19, 2002

I called Cox to have my cable guide subscribtion canceled. I was on hold for at least 15 minutes when the guy finally answered the whole process took 2 minutes or maybe less. What I got a kick out of was when I told him I wanted to cancel it, he said I needed to give him permission to take that off my account. "uh, sure."

Ok, if I want something removed and call to have it removed, doesn't the fact that I'm calling give you permission to remove it?

What if I said no? Then what? They'll keep billing me until I give them my permission to stop billing me. I never gave them permission to start billing me to begin with. I gave them permission to come into my house and tinker around until I got 68 channels that I hardly watch, but, billing? No, don't remember agreeing to that.

No comments: