Thursday, November 10, 2005

guilt trip, now boarding

listening to: CSI Las Vegas
Whiskey is:passed out

Scott is on his way to Arkansas to see his mom if he isn't there already. He has tomorrow off. He called me at work and ask if I wanted to go with him. If I did, he was going to wait until tomorrow after I got off work. If not, then he would be gone before I got home. He was packing when he called. I like his family and all, but since I don't have much in common with him, they are hard to talk to. Plus since we take Whiskey with us, I have to watch and worry about him. His mom has two dogs, one is timid around dogs she doesn't really know, and the other is a hyper male that gets a bit territoral and starts to pee in the house. Then Whiskey starts to do it too for what ever dog reason even though he is very well house trained. At his sister's new place in the country, I'm not comfortable with their fence. It's fine for their 3 older dogs, but I'm not sure I trust Whiskey around it. So when we're up there I have to worry about him. Then Scott gets upset if he's running out of control or I'm having a hard time controling him. I offered to board him for the weekend but Scott didn't seem thrilled with that. Even though he bitches about the dog hair in his truck, he didn't see the point in boarding him.

His family is a go-go-go type and everyone goes everywhere together and sometimes I just want to be alone, sit and read. Scott makes me feel like a killjoy because of it. And that's another thing. He's always wanting me to go with him places. Sometimes I go even though I could care less about jeep parts and electronics. Sometimes I want to stay home. If I don't want to go, then he stays home and mopes and sighs and says he's restless. And oh, heavens, if I go somewhere by myself, I come home to a hurt little boy who is pouting because he was left behind. Either that or he thinks I'm out with my friends he doesn't like doing things he doesn't approve of and I get the silent treatmet.

And I haven't wrote any more on the nanowrimo novel.

No comments: