Tuesday, February 03, 2004

yeah, so?

I missed the whole Janet's boob brew-ha-ha. I did see her singing, but when that Justin whoever came out, I told Scott he could channel surf and he did for a few minutes until the second half started. Which was delayed by a streaker. I figured the streaker would be the talk come Monday. Wrong.

I don't know what the big deal was. I figured it was planned, who wears star shapped pasties (some have said it was some sort of pierced nipple jewlery) if they don't expect to have their top ripped off.

The primaries are today in Oklahoma and 6 other states. The Gazette, an alternative newspaper here, had a little table of each candidate and their views on the big issues. There's one twit who's running that claims the attacks on NYC and the Pentagon were a failed coup d'etat by someone(s) in the US military. He also wants some former Iraqi deputy prime minister freed.

Other than that, things are going quite well for me. For some reason my house was tres stinky when I came home from work. I could smell it in the breezeway outside my door. My first thought was that I forgot to take out the trash. But the only thing in my trash was junk mail and a little bit of peach cobbler. The stink smelled like steamed caulflower. I hate caulflower, steamed or otherwise. I did two loads of dishes last night, so the sink was empty, there was nothing stuffed down the garbage disposal and never disposed of. So I sprayed air freshner and lit a candle. I can still smell the stink.

No comments: