Monday, September 01, 2003

Madonna & Brittany Who?

Went to the mall today with a guy friend, Steven. We painted some pottery then at lunch. On our way through the mall I saw a kiosk of body jewlery. I asked if they had any noserings. She showed me the small selection she had. As we were walking away Steven said that chick was totally hitting on me. 'No she wasn't' I said. 'Yeah, she was, believe me, guys notice stuff like that.' After we ate, we went back and I picked out a dark green stud. She suggested a light green stud instead since it would go better with my skin tone. I didn't notice the light green stud since the light was crappy in the display case. So as I was thinking she said if I bought a second one, I'd get it for half price. So I went with the light green and a burgandy stud. I don't know if she really was flirting with me, but I did flirt with her a bit. And she charged me a bit less than half on the second stud.

Then we wandered the mall some more. I saw a black corset in the window of Charlotte Russe and Steve said I should try it on. So I did. Surprise, surprise the medium fit. Not just in the waist but the boobs as well. I thought I could get a better fit with the small, but then it would be too small in the waist. It has a black ribbon lacing up the back and hooks & eyes in the front. No bows, no frills, no lace. A simple corset. Even though it was on sale I wasn't sure if I would ever wear it. So I let Steven talk me into buying it.

No comments: